ESTABLISH A STYLE AND THEME FOR THE CONTENT OF YOUR INSTAGRAM STORIES
The story’s content is fast-moving and visual, so it should both reflect your style and branding and appeal to your audiences. You will want to think about the following thing when craeting Instagram stories: filters, doodle or font color choice, and font choice. Think about which colors are associated chiefly with your business and brands, and consider using these colors as your background colors, text boxes, or fonts.
Agorapulse, whose brand is orange color also uses font styling and color in their stories. To stay on the brand with their color plan, they use classic type white color fonts with an orange color text box. They change the color of the sticker to orange color when they use stickers. You also want to consider the personality of your brand. If you are more feminine, then certain filters, fonts, and colors are suited better to that style. Choose strong fonts or classic fonts if your brand is about power and strength. A vintage or classic brand or perhaps even literally might like the song type “typewriter.”
DETERMINE THE FREQUENCY OF INSTAGRAM STORY POSTS
Instagram stories are quite a significant planning and timing even though they are casual and fun content. The stories of Instagram are designed to be in the order of multi posts/ more than one post. While you post a single video or post to your Instagram stories, audiences are conditioned to view via multi posts. The ideal order length is 3 – 7. After 7 posts, most people lost their interests, to get more viewers to buy Instagram story views. Based on which combination of video or photos you use 7 stories can be anywhere from the time thirty-five seconds to almost two minutes.
Businesses and brands want to do the content “push” to include a CTA that will generate sales, leads, or traffic. You can give the below things for your target audiences:
- Answers to the frequently and commonly asked questions in your business or industry.
- Tutorials and tips that help your audiences and customers
- Behind the scenes (BTS) of your brand and business
- Personal type posts that are showing the human side of your business and brands
- Entertainment such as funny videos or bloopers.
- You might want the below content if you are going to share a series of an Instagram story about a live event you are attending;
- A text post is wrapping up the takeaways keys.
- A selfie picture with one of the event speakers
- A video that shows the chairman or CEO recognizing the event’s success.
- A picture of the decor or table
- A video of the gathering or pre-event networking
- A photo of the front of the venue with all of the signage for the event.
You can ensure to grab videos and photos at the right and correct intervals by planning the above content in advance. And also, you can avoid being stuck behind your mobile the whole event attempting to document everything.